Sometimes it seems like everytime you turn there’s a new way to make money. And, while that seems to be a good thing, thorough research continues to be the most important element when deciding on how to make your money work for you.
In episode 96, I sat down with someone who I can personally say has been on the Bitcoin wave for quite some time. Through his experience he’s learned the ins and outs of the technology and the ways to capitalize on it.
Here’s why you should listen:
There are tons of questions regarding the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, so I asked Justin to list out a few misconceptions and debunk any myths behind it.
Here’s what he said:
#1 – Is it safe?
- Yes! It’s easy to access too through technology like CashApp.
#2 – Is it used for the dark web/criminal activity?
- Well, if you think about it, every currency is. Bitcoin is no different than the $USD when it comes to criminal abuse.
#3 – Can I lose my money with Bitcoin?
- According to Justin, there are only 2 ways to possibly lose your money using Bitcoin and neither of them are a result of decreased market value.
- Having a lack of security.
- Giving up or selling before seeing the return.
Luckily, Justin teaches his clients everything they need to know about bitcoin security & investments, so make sure to tune in on the many gems he drops!
Don’t forget to Rate, Subscribe, & Review the Podcast on Apple & Spotify.